New HD Pan America on HD site now.

I’d have a Pan America tomorrow, but not at the expense of the RKS. Not sure I can sneak another £18k motorcycle in the garage without the wife leaving me :D

Thinking the same. My GS is getting a bit tired now. Just sold my KTM and my turbo busa so I have the funds but wife wants to build a new sand school for the horses. Local dealer says there is loads of interest in Pan as price is right ( unlike the Deadwire)

Thinking the same. My GS is getting a bit tired now. Just sold my KTM and my turbo busa so I have the funds but wife wants to build a new sand school for the horses. Local dealer says there is loads of interest in Pan as price is right ( unlike the Deadwire)

My local dealer says he has sold his entire allocation of the "Special" model for the year (including one to me). He had open order slots available for 4 non-Special version left as of yesterday. So it certainly seems there are a lot of people interested in it.

Tempted to swap my Africa Twin for a Pan America.

Dealers have an initial allocation, mine has eight but not many are Specials. About 10 weeks for a factory order I'm told.

Much of what is in the Matt Laidlaw video and more can be read on the H-D Press site

Tactical? Where’s Warlord :D

Tactical Heated Hand Grips: Get more comfort and control with these heated grips. Heat settings are controlled with a military grade resistor, and use a thermostat to automatically monitor and adjust heat output relative to the ambient temperature. A heating element wound internally to the grips provides consistent and even heating. The grips feature a black rubber grid pattern with deep grooves that provide outstanding grip for rider comfort and confidence in most conditions. Select high, medium or low heat setting by pushing a dedicated button on the left hand control. Selected heat setting is indicated with an icon on the color display screen. The grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature, and the left and right grips are each thermostatically and independently controlled for even heat output. Switched on/off with the ignition to avoid draining the motorcycle battery. Available only for the Pan America™ 1250 Special model.

Heard on the grapevine that HD started the main production of the PanAmerica this week, using the Sportster production line in the York, Pennsylvania plant.

They are apparently building 60 bikes per day.

So it's game on!

So dies anyone speak German here? Really interested to hear the highlights of this review and road test.....

I got just over 4 minutes in and wanted to know more, but another second of his nasal monotonal noise would see me going on a killing spree, starting with myself, jesus he is shit, someone needs to tell him just how bad he is.

I made a few comments in the squit pit comments section after he tried to do a hatchet job on some of H-D's competition. Needless to say, he deleted my comments and I got a warning from youTube for using "insulting and profane language":D:D:D

I am told it is due in the showrooms sometime in June.

Wonder how long before the first recall is announced!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

What, like Ducati & BMW you mean?

No one is exempt from recalls; it's easy to get tripped up by a supplier but at least HD seem to have done the beta testing thoroughly, unlike many others who leave that to the early adopters.

Looks good.
And the bike.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g18iCBvS8dQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks good.
And the bike.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g18iCBvS8dQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She's great isn't she, very watchable

Back
Top Bottom