Vanmoof

Peter,
I bought one last month. Totally fab.
Had a problem with the gears but they sent me a new w Shifter which I fitted and it's sorted.
Super Hipster cool.

Peter,
I bought one last month. Totally fab.
Had a problem with the gears but they sent me a new w Shifter which I fitted and it's sorted.
Super Hipster cool.

All the best with your cool looking bike. I bit the bullet and bought a Specialized Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ. Get it next week. Fingers crossed it’s a good buy. I’m so far away from a Vanmoof service shop I gave up on the idea. But still like them

All the best with your cool looking bike. I bit the bullet and bought a Specialized Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ. Get it next week. Fingers crossed it’s a good buy. I’m so far away from a Vanmoof service shop I gave up on the idea. But still like them

Mate of mine bought one last year and I had a proper spin on it and it’s bloody brilliant, much better than I was expecting tbh. The Vado was never a bike I’d ever consider buying, but having ridden one I can totally see myself buying one next year on c2w (they’re out of stock everywhere and the price has gone up since my mate bought his)

We bought the Turbo 4 SL for the missus two months ago. Its brilliant she has done just under 300 miles. Its range looks to be 60 miles if lots of climbing (4000ft) or 80 ish on flatter routes.

Back
Top Bottom