FC-Moto ordering & customs

DS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thinking of ordering some gear from FC Moto in Germany. However, I’m just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from them and experienced any issue since Brexit?

Thinking of ordering some gear from FC Moto in Germany. However, I’m just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from them and experienced any issue since Brexit?

Ordered Daytona boots Friday 19th. Feb. Delivered on Tuesday 23rd. No problems. They had to go back but that’s another story.

I was going to ask the same question... I'm glad you got your boots ok . I'm just hoping they turned up ok because things are working and not just being waved through - to keep things moving - until June/July when it all gets yet harder still!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ordered a pair of moose racing trousers and heel plates this month (separate orders) came fairly quickly and no customs charges..

I updated the boots story on another thread. Here it is.
I wasn’t so lucky with the replacement pair though. I got hit with a bill for nearly £90 for Duty, VAT and handling. :eek::blast

I updated the boots story on another thread. Here it is.
I wasn’t so lucky with the replacement pair though. I got hit with a bill for nearly £90 for Duty, VAT and handling. :eek::blast
Bugger!

So it's really random... Because the emphasis is just on keeping it all moving

At least it was only once!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I thought anything over £135 was charged for vat and excise duty .

Not about FC Moto but just ordered kit from Louis in Germany and they say they sort out vat and duty etc, however, unlike in the pre Brexit period when you would get a parcel within four or five days from point of order . The current one has been sitting in a DHL export facility in Germany for that amount of time already

Not about FC Moto but just ordered kit from Louis in Germany and they say they sort out vat and duty etc, however, unlike in the pre Brexit period when you would get a parcel within four or five days from point of order . The current one has been sitting in a DHL export facility in Germany for that amount of time already

I bought some boots from Louis because their website says they sort the VAT and duty - only they forgot and I got stuck with a bill for £90. To be fair they did refund it but it was all a bit of a palaver...

Back
Top Bottom