UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Including a Triple Black !! Woooooo.

f68f02a1403c5cfa52acad1954cab0cf.png
cdd53e6c71a344ba15bfeafbf94e2d7f.png

13ed4a6561b5b7db0f5f13f23ed18226.jpg

397d074dccf186d222d07f661ca22d27.jpg

a805cf3c0443576c9ba7f3992be3d9b9.jpg

I was going to post regarding this. Anyone plan on a two Triple Blacks ?!

I think the triple black has forwards and the triple black has normal pegs (plus different bars and seat to suit) - bloody hard to see on my small screen though...............

Andres

One day we woke up and all premium motorcycles were over £20k ......

Those naughty Japanese and a few clever people in India decided it was time to make nice looking affordable bikes for under £10k some even under £7k....

The Premium manufactuers looked up from thier Macs one day and wondered where all the customers had gone........

I think the triple black has forwards and the triple black has normal pegs (plus different bars and seat to suit) - bloody hard to see on my small screen though...............

Andres

The TB with the backrest has forward controls . The Black has mid controls .

I'm gonna come right out and say it....... I'm in love !!

S20 5G sent this......

This shows them better.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7nLV3gcP9Lw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like the R Black, which appears to be more black then the Triple Black :nenau

That is one hell of a lump of engine. Give it the beans and every run will end at the tyre fitters for a replacement rear.

I think that the Rockets are assembled in the UK too. Probably from parts manufactured in Thailand. :)

That is one hell of a lump of engine. Give it the beans and every run will end at the tyre fitters for a replacement rear.

I think that the Rockets are assembled in the UK too. Probably from parts manufactured in Thailand. :)

Watch the video above . Pretty sure they’re made in Thailand

One day we woke up and all premium motorcycles were over £20k ......

Those naughty Japanese and a few clever people in India decided it was time to make nice looking affordable bikes for under £10k some even under £7k....

The Premium manufactuers looked up from thier Macs one day and wondered where all the customers had gone........

I am with you, I struggle to see the value in them, but as you and I both know, the people on this forum are mostly minted and motorcycling is now apparently a hobby, so once again the lifestyle wankers force the cost of what is basic transport up again.

Be a shame if they were all to die in one big motorcycle accident.

I am with you, I struggle to see the value in them, but as you and I both know, the people on this forum are mostly minted and motorcycling is now apparently a hobby, so once again the lifestyle wankers force the cost of what is basic transport up again.

Be a shame if they were all to die in one big motorcycle accident.

You need to pop down again you miserable cnut and let me introduce you to my tame pet Red Kite ;)

They're impressive looking bikes, no doubt about it.

Well, until you see that stupid fucking truncated rear end with the garden shed lash up of some bits of old central heating pipe carrying the spray guard and rear light/number plate....even worse than those CCM Spitfire things.

Back
Top Bottom