I’m thinking of touring Spain....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santander, is that in the south of Spain? Only you mention ferry and the OP wants to take one to the south.

Latest Brittany Ferries route map.

7be41b32ff73b047eb5232820c8b0dc7.jpg

Go via the French cancel network to the Med..

Found the ferry to Malaga

Sailings start shortly...

Sorry it’s sideways

Attachments

• 979ABC20-B0EE-418C-955A-520EACA38DE7.jpg
    979ABC20-B0EE-418C-955A-520EACA38DE7.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 340
New speed limits in Spain and the fines.
cd7f127ba9169ab953c3a23c968be591.jpg

b93f525bf9aef80a32d46f0e66aba0c0.jpg

6f4522ee4d6824a969f6b69b22fdb5e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A nice little earner for the authorities....The only time that I have been fined in Spain was for doing 106 kph in a 70 kph the fine was Euro 600, but if paid on the spot it was half at 300 Euros. I don't know if the redution for paying on the spot is still used. If the Mods feel as though the post above should be moved to reach a wider viewing, obviously feel free.

A nice little earner for the authorities....The only time that I have been fined in Spain was for doing 106 kph in a 70 kph the fine was Euro 600, but if paid on the spot it was half at 300 Euros. I don't know if the redution for paying on the spot is still used. If the Mods feel as though the post above should be moved to reach a wider viewing, obviously feel free.

Will the random single traffic light in deserted villages that stop you on entry

I thin king going Spain10 julie 2023. My mate says it was wet he wents but he carnt remembers when it were. I might steed be goign 15 octopus as it deep end on work and me mates his mum in hospital and the dog. Want 2 no whether as me waiter pruf is lost anywon no where bargin had with size to fitt me. Thanx for looking an help.

Will the random single traffic light in deserted villages that stop you on entry

I'm assuming we need to finish the sentence

"Will the random single traffic light in deserted villages that stop you on entry continue to persecute honest well ridden GS's and alert local scroats to the presence of a highly valuable piece of kit?"

I thin king going Spain10 julie 2023. My mate says it was wet he wents but he carnt remembers when it were. I might steed be goign 15 octopus as it deep end on work and me mates his mum in hospital and the dog. Want 2 no whether as me waiter pruf is lost anywon no where bargin had with size to fitt me. Thanx for looking an help.

Need permision from SWMBO mate

The Spanish police are getting ever more devious in their methods of catching road users for speeding offences ect.

e46bf4d10c34643ca1d08617333036fa.jpg

2e4919b060ef3e6b243b41eff9438982.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thinking with regard to the ferry and total time taken. If I get the Friday ferry from Portsmouth to Santander when does it arrive in Santander, Brittany ferries webby says +2days so sail Friday night and arrive Sunday morning 8.30am local time? Then the ferry back sails Saturday afternoon and arrives Sunday evening?
I would like to make sure I've got it right as it has an effect on how far we can go.

Thanks,
Martin

Just thinking with regard to the ferry and total time taken. If I get the Friday ferry from Portsmouth to Santander when does it arrive in Santander, Brittany ferries webby says +2days so sail Friday night and arrive Sunday morning 8.30am local time? Then the ferry back sails Saturday afternoon and arrives Sunday evening?
I would like to make sure I've got it right as it has an effect on how far we can go.

Thanks,
Martin

Plymouth to Santander is quicker (24hrs):thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom