R100CS in Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just “found” this thread, somehow it slipped by me. What a stunning bike and a fantastic job of restoring it. I have been considering an RS or CS for some time and although I have always lusted after an RS I think a CS would suit me much better. I currently have a Super Tenere but perhaps the time is coming to add a CS or even replace the S10 altogether.

Fabulous rebuild, attention to detail is superb, a cracking job indeed!

Absolutely cracking work….stunning. I sold my CS in 2001…one of only two bikes I have regretted selling. The other being my TC GSA.

Only just “found” this thread, somehow it slipped by me. What a stunning bike and a fantastic job of restoring it. I have been considering an RS or CS for some time and although I have always lusted after an RS I think a CS would suit me much better. I currently have a Super Tenere but perhaps the time is coming to add a CS or even replace the S10 altogether.

The airhead will cost more to own than the S10, I've had/got both. But the airhead is great for tinkering, there is always something to do or improve.

Likewise, I always promised myself an RS one day but I have also concluded that the CS would be a better bet.

70ee246eca6bcec344d9ce8dcc8686fc.jpg

This is getting as bad as the land rover scene now , £2100 for a bag of bolts which many thousands were made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Decided to bite the bullet and put the CS up for sale, new projects are calling. It’s on Car&Classic. If anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Can you please tell me what type of"Jack" that is you have under the Sump there?
What is it called & where did you get it?
Cheers

Try typing 'Motorcycle scissor lift' into Amazon and you'll be amazed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom