BMW Chester, are they any good?

Thanks guys, all very interesting comments. I guess we will have to see what we think when we can go in there

If the wife doesn’t like the salesman, we won’t be buying a bike from them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had all my BMW's from Chester, and they are great to deal with, and I have to say each time, as I do shop around, beat deals from other dealers by a considerable margin.

Paul Hodgson, the sales manager is a great guy to deal with as is Harry and Steve (Steve is on here to).

Servicing has been cheaper than other BMW dealers to, with John the head techy being a great down to earth and knowledgeable bloke, and Hayley on service reception being really easy to deal with. Gary on parts has been helpful with loads of stuff for me in the past to, getting stuff delivered to weird and wonderful places when I've asked.

I've had nothing but great experiences with Chester, for example my last bike I got £1200 more in P/Ex than I was offered at Williams. I have to say though, Jim at Williams (Sadjim) is also an outstanding guy to deal with for parts and accessories.

Welcome to Shropshire, Dave. I’m just outside Whitchurch too so I used Chester Motorrad when I got my 1250. No complaints about sales or servicing but as has been said it’s pot luck whether you get the promised call-back :rolleyes:

Looking forward to getting a bike up here and doing some exploring once we are allowed

Just got to get used to all the pot holes even worse than down south

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a bike from Williams, the guy that sold it to me was a genuine biker and a sound bloke who told the truth. It was about 3 years ago so hopefully he’s still there.
When I lived in Manchester in the mid 2000s Williams were unbelievably rude and arrogant. I suspect things are different now, in fact BMW dealerships have changed (for the better) a lot over the years.

I would like to thank everyone again for their comments regarding dealers.

We decided this morning, after a slight wavering that almost saw a Honda in the garage, to head over to Chestier Motorrad, so I rang up and spoke to Harry, encase we had to get an appointment, we didn’t, so we took a drive over there and left an hour or so later with a deal done on a new 1250 GS Rallye
Hopefully we will get it at the start of May, just got to sort the insurance now

We will have to work out all the good places to go then as everything is new to us around here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry is a great guy, and a good choice of trusty steed

May bump into you, figuratively speaking, when out and about then.

Harry is a great guy, and a good choice of trusty steed

May bump into you, figuratively speaking, when out and about then.

No bike since September last year so looking forward to getting out

Need to use the bike more this year, although it doesn’t look good for any foreign holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom