Husky Sport closing down.

Maybe this 360 thing is behind Holeshot stocking the street bikes now?

I really don't see Moto Corsa stocking the dirt bikes though.

What a shame, :( I bought my 630 there, that I subsequently sold to Andres and he sold to Owen. They were very pleasant people to do business with, I remember on the day of collection we called in at the Flower pots pub and brewery in the village for lunch and a couple of enjoyable pints.

What a shame, :( I bought my 630 there, that I subsequently sold to Andres and he sold to Owen. They were very pleasant people to do business with, I remember on the day of collection we called in at the Flower pots pub and brewery in the village for lunch and a couple of enjoyable pints.

I think I stopped in the field behind the pub once in our old T25 camper van. That was a while back.

It occurred to me that I might be jinxing these businesses myself. My new bike buying record...

Bought an 850 Le Mans from the original 3 Cross Motorcycles when they were in Three Legged Cross - They got into difficulties and sold out to Keith Davies who started 3X down the road.

Bought a new 900SS from them, and another s/h 850 Le Mans - They went bust .

Bought 2 x new KTM 1190s from Crescent Motorcycles in Verwood. They escaped lightly, and simply gave up the KTM franchise, but give 'em time.

Bought 2 x new GSA's from CW in Dorchester - Given up.

Bought a new 701 from Husky Sport - Now they've given up too.

Who's business should I destroy next?

I think I stopped in the field behind the pub once in our old T25 camper van. That was a while back.

It occurred to me that I might be jinxing these businesses myself. My new bike buying record...

Bought an 850 Le Mans from the original 3 Cross Motorcycles when they were in Three Legged Cross - They got into difficulties and sold out to Keith Davies who started 3X down the road.

Bought 2 x new KTM 1190s from Crescent Motorcycles in Verwood. They escaped lightly, and simply gave up the KTM franchise, but give 'em time.

That’s some skill you have, we have a similar skill, but far less accomplished than you. We are becoming really stressed when we buy tickets for gigs following several artists falling seriously ill or worse days before we got to see them. Our kids gave us tickets to see Tony Hadley this summer, watch this space.

Oh darn... I was planning to head up there (to Husky Sport) as soon as the lockdown restrictions ended.

Like you, I was a major CW customer for many years and still can't quite believe they've gone. You ask yourself, how can the "best ones" go like that ? Shows what a fickle business the mc business is.

I drove through Bracknell yesterday and followed some KTM. Signs. They led to a big new dealership, CSS.

It's near the Wickes, and yes they sell KTM, Gas Gas and Husqvarna. Lots of stock, nice people.

Just check out their service costs and compare to Premier.

A couple of mates have been quoted way higher by CSS. Only two examples so my not be representative just yet, but worth keeping an eye on.

Back
Top Bottom