R90s Special.

Front brake callipers are different.

I'll have a guess that you've moved the master cylinder up top too if it wasn't already.

Brakes not changed. For a 47-year old bike with ATE they pull the bike up very nicely, even on the track. At some corners at Cadwell I need to shift down as well. Probably because I'm a novice.

You’ve moved the horn,
Do I get a prize?

Even I'd forgotten I'd done that! Yes you do get a prize for finding something I had forgotten about! Just got to figure out what and how to get it to you!

The horn was moved as I put a wiring loom back on the bike, as I am planning to re-install an alternator and put lights on. The wires for the horn are at the front of the frame. The horn was also rubbing on the frame where it was. The headlamp wiring is bagged and tagged in the fairing. I was also picked up for not having a speedo. The MOT doesn't require it, hence it passing all the time, but the Road Regs require you to have one. It doesn't need to work or be accurate!

Mid-May at Cadwell. I can just see the right-hand head/rocker cover under the sump! Ahead of my foot.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-20 at 12.44.57.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-20 at 12.44.57.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 178
I only do track days; I'm not a racer! But I'll be at Cadwell on 30 Jun 21 (Morini Club day) and again 19 Jul 21 (BMW Club day).

Back
Top Bottom