New toy

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
cfe003f6764734eab33f1612d6b9dec9.jpg

A man can never have too many new toys.........Presumably that is the new Multi?

Ooooh!

That reminds me, did anyone else see Ryan F9's latest report on engine cleanliness from the factory after he had the factory installed engine oil analysed on a range of bikes?:nenau

Nice looking bike btw Arsey.......just make sure you change the oil and filter about 10 miles after leaving the dealer! :thumb:D

Happy new bike day, is no doubt amazing but those wings/fins or whatever you call them are absolute gash...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow

Now that is special :bow

Yours?

You’re a lucky man if it is :beerjug:

Fuck a doolde doo

If that is yours I is well Jeal innit

Ha ha.

I fucking wish, not that I could ride it for more than an hour with my fucked knees and back.
Nah, my mate who runs Bikers in Jersey posted the pics on Facebook .Some git with more money than sense :)

It is rather nice though, isn’t it !!

Happy new bike day, is no doubt amazing but those wings/fins or whatever you call them are absolute gash...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be sure to let the design team at Ducati know.They’re always looking for valued feedback from fat tossers :)

I cant quite remember the price structure for one of these as I think there were 3 with the lowest basic package which was the bike on its own being about £80K going up to over £100K for the full package including several days at Misano with the MotoGP riders giving tuition

Ha ha.

I fucking wish, not that I could ride it for more than an hour with my fucked knees and back.
Nah, my mate who runs Bikers in Jersey posted the pics on Facebook .Some git with more money than sense :)

It is rather nice though, isn’t it !!

One of those is certainly on my Lottery win garage list

Ooooh!

That reminds me, did anyone else see Ryan F9's latest report on engine cleanliness from the factory after he had the factory installed engine oil analysed on a range of bikes?:nenau

Yes, don't buy Italian or Chinese or if you do, like you say, change the oil after every corner you take.

I cant quite remember the price structure for one of these as I think there were 3 with the lowest basic package which was the bike on its own being about £80K going up to over £100K for the full package including several days at Misano with the MotoGP riders giving tuition

Yeah, pretty much as I remember it.

There was definitely (at least) a day out with the factory MotoGP team at a track.

Wish I lived in that 'bubble'.....:)

Back
Top Bottom