New toy

Mais non !

08de68df1ca6092cb55ad64787e02ce9.jpg
I almost followed up my post to say the bike looks too slim to be the multi.

Tis a thing of real beauty.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yes, don't buy Italian or Chinese or if you do, like you say, change the oil after every corner you take.

Royal Enfield were tops for the quality of running in oil based on a 1 bike sample size so you should be fine on your KTM ;) Indian oil rulez

Royal Enfield were tops for the quality of running in oil based on a 1 bike sample size so you should be fine on your KTM ;) Indian oil rulez

I'm sure it was a surprise to most that RE came out tops though they didn't say what actual bikes they tested so the KTM may have been European built as I think it's only they're small capacity ones that are built in India.

Ha ha.

I fucking wish, not that I could ride it for more than an hour with my fucked knees and back.

I was going to say respect and subtly say how comfortable it would be for the more mature man. But now I won't.

Nice to know I live near one of those. Some people that live here find the cost of one of those down the back of the sofa of their private Jet ;)

Ha ha.

I fucking wish, not that I could ride it for more than an hour with my fucked knees and back.
Nah, my mate who runs Bikers in Jersey posted the pics on Facebook .Some git with more money than sense :)

It is rather nice though, isn’t it !!

Be sure to let the design team at Ducati know.They’re always looking for valued feedback from fat tossers :)

Lovely thing for sure,
Can’t imagine the price tag,
I guess most of them will be bought by collectors and never turn a wheel.
With the rider gizmos turned off it will be brutal.
I’d love a go on someone else’s:D

Fookin ell.
I’m sitting pondering the power/weight of this thing
It’s @ the same weight of a ktm690E/701 give or take.
It has 3x the power in bhp.
I presume it’s small and not much longer in wheel base?
With the electronics off it’d be next to unrideable.
Lol

Would it be much better riding around the UK’s 70 mph limit ?

No but if you had the skill levelsit could be great fun on tack days.

It would gain some excellent patina after it had slid down the track a couple of times. :)

I’d be happy with the crate it came in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom