will we like it

Deleted account 211025002

Reaction score
I bought a GS two years ago and I like it also my sister thinks it is very comfortable But now I have hurt my knee and it is heavy. I think i might like a light motorbike that is easy to move and my friend that I work with who sells the pasrt has a yamaha 700 with the blue and yellow paint He thinks it would be a good motorbike for me

Do you think he is right WIll I find it easier and do you think me sister will like the back

Tricky has a Blue & Yellow T700 - drop him a PM as i'm certain he would like to discuss it with you?

Perhaps he could take your sister for a ride to see if she likes it on the back?

I hear that MSAB are the future and in 5 years time when all the GS have rusted away we will all be riding Yamahas.

T7

The T7 is the best adventure bike i have ridden. To me its like riding a mini GS and handles anything you throw at it. Just saying like!

thank you Mr Flop Do you ride very much with a passenger? My sister is thin so her bottom does not take up a lot of room
The T7 is the best adventure bike i have ridden. To me its like riding a mini GS and handles anything you throw at it. Just saying like!

thank you Mr Flop Do you ride very much with a passenger? My sister is thin so her bottom does not take up a lot of room
Her bottom may get sore as the seat is quite hard and narrow. On the plus side the engine is nice and smooth so no tingly vibes.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

You can only try it & see.

Personally I would look elsewhere if 2-up is a priority, on the grounds of comfort & power, but this is all about your needs/choice/budget, not ours.

You can only try it & see.

Personally I would look elsewhere if 2-up is a priority, on the grounds of comfort & power, but this is all about your needs/choice/budget, not ours.

I think its about his sisters arse actually ...... :D

I’d like to feel his sisters bottom...

The Yam is >30kgs lighter than a water cooled 1200 GS but it also has a quite high saddle as standard which won't help your knee. You need to try one. Your sister is thin and if you are too then the 700 should carry you both without a problem as long as you don't want to move at warp speed. As most on here weigh as much as two slim people their judgement of power requirements might be skewed. :D Personally I'm a skeletal 92kgs.:augie

Half a century ago everyone travelling two up managed with around 45 BHP if they were lucky rather than the 72 Euro ponies that the Yam manages. The Yam has around 25% more torque too.

A lowering kit might help.

Packer my friend,

I think you're taking this too seriously, this is Dave Andrews and his sister ...... !!!

Back
Top Bottom