Music Volume on Intercom

markcat7

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi
I've recently bought a new helmet (Schuberth C3 Pro) and my first intercom - a Sena SC10UA which is specific to the helmet.
I've connected everything ok, but if I'm wearing earplugs the music is really quiet - and if I don't use the earplugs, the wind noise the drowns out the sound.

Assume this can't be unique - just wondered if other people have managed to find a sweetspot?

Cheers.

It's important to get the speakers exactly opposite the ear canal.

tom

Make sure the volume on your phone is turned up high on the app that you are playing your music from.

Hi
I've recently bought a new helmet (Schuberth C3 Pro) and my first intercom - a Sena SC10UA which is specific to the helmet.
I've connected everything ok, but if I'm wearing earplugs the music is really quiet - and if I don't use the earplugs, the wind noise the drowns out the sound.

Assume this can't be unique - just wondered if other people have managed to find a sweetspot?

Cheers.

had both sena and cardo.
with earplugs in the volume is poor despite spending hours locating the speakers, it might be better with the new jbl speakers but I doubt the quality of the sound is anything other than average. If you wear earplugs and want music you get wind noise issues and poor music that cant be heard much above 40mph! Wind noise without earplugs too loud also.
In ear monitors from say Ultimate ears transform the experience, at a cost of course! I also find that they really help with wind noise when music is off.
if you want really good quality hi fi

Cheers for the feedback.
I think I’ve got the speakers in the right spot - had to experiment a bit at the start.
Suspect I might need to throw some money at the problem, as I’m doing a Norway trip next year and really fancy some distraction on the motorway bits getting there.

Thanks for the comments. :thumb

I've got the C4 Pro and the same comms system. I've got an Apple Iphone 11 and the volume is superb, even with ear plugs. Make sure the volume of the phone is on max and use the Sena app to maximise the listening experience, the app is really easy to use by the way. The biggest problem I have is the Iphone now limits the amount of time you can have the volume loud and after about 4 hrs it automatically turns it down to 50%. Very frustrating and Apple won't do anything about it.

Cheers k9
I’ve had a look at the settings and made a couple of changes, as well as ordered some new earplugs with different levels of sound reduction. Once we’re allowed out again, I’ll do some more experimenting.
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom