Any GuzziPhiles on here likely to want an NTX350?

Tarka

Reaction score
Just a testing of the water, hence not in "Spotted a Deal" or "For Sale and Wanted" yet.

I've got an immaculate condition (apart from some front mudguard paint chips) and original spec NTX350 that I want to move on.
Currently unable to post pics but could WhatsApp via mobi.

Not currently UK registered...it's come over from Ireland at some time in the past, according to some old paperwork with it.
Previous UK owner appears to have started fitting a different ignition system, but not finished final connection, from the look of it.

Due to very personal and upsetting reasons, I no longer want the bike and I don't even want to look at it any more, to be honest.

I'm wondering if anyone on here (or anyone they know) might be interested in it.
If really necessary, I can complete the wiring and testing of it, and likewise can get it UK registered, but either would result in it commanding a higher price.
However, I don't really want anything to do with it.

Naturally I can't post any hint of a price on here, and as I said, am initially gauging any interest, but feel free to PM for any detailed info.
Wondering if it might go elsewhere without me reluctantly having to spend any time and effort, and the small cost of registering it, first.

I saw it advertised a long time ago for what I thought was an ‘optimistic’ figure. I think it was part of a deceased estate. It ran OK when I had it, but that was only around the block as I never got round to registering it. It was in amazing condition and you certainly won’t bump into another!

Is it still in the condition of the pics mark has posted the link to?

Looks exactly the same. :thumb

Am going to where it's currently stored tomorrow, and can take pics on my mobi and WhatsApp you if you are interested and can PM your own number.

Well, that was quick...the NTX is going to its new home on Tuesday.

Whilst going through some paperwork, I actually found that it is indeed Mark Shelley's former bike. :thumb

I’ve got a similar one, I’ve not seen another since I have had mine.

Attachments

• BB0CF019-1D9E-4472-A195-5CD4479346CD.jpg
    BB0CF019-1D9E-4472-A195-5CD4479346CD.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 242
Looks a bit like my old Morini Kanguro.

IMG_1029.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's Italian, got red bits and the electrics are probably crap

We like a Morini 3 1/2 and we especially like a Kanguro. In fact, given the choice, I'd probably take one over a Sport or Strada.
A good friend in Italy bought a 650NTX last year and he loves it. Only downside is that, at 5'9", he apparently had to choose between cutting the seat down or riding in stack heel boots...

That Kanguro was astonishingly good for a 350. It was as tall as a 640 Adventure R. I swapped it for a K75S, my first BMW ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom