Andres,is it here yet?

Had a call three hours ago; "apologies for the delay sir, it will be with you tomorrow morning"

:bounce1

Had a call ten minutes ago; "apologies sir but the technician has just test ridden it and the abs light is on. We have another 701 that should have gone out with yours with the same fault. We can't clear the light and Husky suspect a faulty mode switch"

:tears

So near.............yet sooooooooo far :D

Next week then.........maybe..............

Andres

I admire you for that,best to ask the all knowing sage that is the Trickster his word will be final....

Let's hope it's tomorrow!

Happy new bike day if it's tomorrow!

You kept that quiet didn't you :D

Why not buy the best bike there is :D

A 701 indeed.

Otherwise known as a clunky, nine geared, uncomfortable, unreliable pile of shite :(

Andres

Not to mention:

It's not as smooth as a twin
It's not as torquey as a twin
It has a chain
It has that rubbish Xplorer suspension
It has a completely unnecessary quick-shifter, lean ABS, traction control and other gubbins you don't need if you are a riding god
It's really just an unreliable KTM in white clothing, and they have only sold loads coz people are gullible and have too much cash...

......but apart from that :D

But wait.

WAIT!

It’s a whole fucking 40kg lighter than a directly comparable competitors MSAB (other brands are available) and even better is, along with the 690, it’s NOT a fucking MSAB

No! It is a full on, finely honed, cutting edge Dual Sport, nigh on Enduro bike.

And best of all it’ll make my cock 10 times bigger than any poxy, wanky MSAB.

There. I feel better now :)

One more sleep :D

Andres

Back
Top Bottom