Andres,is it here yet?

Anyway back to business
Andres/Nin/Cookie/Toddy lets set a date over summer and we can have 2-3 days in the Dales and maybe Moors on the trails
Timolgra could come too..... after his Iceland sojourn

Definitely up for that - might be worth avoiding summer hols though, as I suspect it will be quite busy.

Could we do something in June or is that too soon?

Could we do something in June or is that too soon?

I have second half of June pencilled in for Great Western Trail. First half might be too soon or too near GWT.

Otherwise I'm free most times. Mid week no problem.

I've been using MT21s recently. Good off-road but on the road you need to be a bit careful on wet bends, but apart from that they're pretty good.

Hmm ,MT21.
Before and after ,700 miles or so,I recon it’ll be scrap in less than 500 more,
so 1200 miles out of a tyre:blast

Attachments

• C20A3A55-C64A-482F-9530-D22F173782D3.jpg
    C20A3A55-C64A-482F-9530-D22F173782D3.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 001733E5-A354-4058-A339-A0715E69746B.jpg
    001733E5-A354-4058-A339-A0715E69746B.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 114
I have second half of June pencilled in for Great Western Trail. First half might be too soon or too near GWT.

Otherwise I'm free most times. Mid week no problem.

I was thinking more July or August etc
The routes we use will not be too busy (grockles don’t venture onto the high fells) but Masham may be busy

I was thinking more July or August etc
The routes we use will not be too busy (grockles don’t venture onto the high fells) but Masham may be busy

Thanks JB, that would work best for me as I’ve got to build the thing yet.

1200 Scram on Tourances????

Anyway back to business
Andres/Nin/Cookie/Toddy lets set a date over summer and we can have 2-3 days in the Dales and maybe Moors on the trails
Timolgra could come too..... after his Iceland sojourn

Poor Andres - he thought he was going to get a nice couple of days having a quiet ride around God’s Own Country with just him and JB

..........and now the World and its feckin mother is going to turn up :D

It could become the MSAB equivalent of the Sturgis Rally

Poor Andres - he thought he was going to get a nice couple of days having a quiet ride around God’s Own Country with just him and JB

FFS - might have to run two dates now

Don’t feel sorry for me, feel sorry for JB having to organise and put up with us all! :D

Me? I’m really looking forward to catching up with some great people I know and getting to meet some people I’d like to know :)

JB - as said I’m generally really easy on dates but given there’s more than one of us and the fact that demand this year will be high for accommodation in the UK I reckon outside of school holidays will probably be best?

Andres

Back
Top Bottom