Hello Everyone

Rod Hulls Aerial

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Si from Glasgow new GS owner and excited to be part of the GS community.

Sports bike rider for the last god knows how many years and recently sold my 2020 BMW S1000RR for a new GSA 1250.

Should have done this last year but was struggling to let go of my sports bike roots, after having my dealer complete some warranty work on the RR (Front Forks replaced) I was loaned a GS1250 and I did 500 miles on it and loved every single mile.

I have since tortured myself trying to fight the urge to swap the RR after only 1 year of ownership, however on Thursday the decision was finally made, a new GSA 1250 in triple black with full metal black luggage, I cannot wait to get it next weekend im so excited.
Myself and my friends are keen photographers who have had a similar journey over the last year and we have all ended up with GS's lol.

My motorcycling adventures will for sure start when we are finally allowed to explore by-election the government, Camera gear loaded and any other gear needed for the trip and were going discovering.

Looking forward to getting back to the reasons I got involved in motorcycling in the first place to go exploring new places with friends and take in some photography along the way.

Welcome.

Absolutely love the username :okay:thumb2:D

I am the proud owner of a new 1250 myself, and I hope it helps me rekindle my love with photography. My 7D hasn't done anything for a couple of years, but can't wait to get out exploring again

Cheers Atomic, get that 7D dusted down and capturing images, great hobby to go with your love of bikes hope to see you about :)

Welcome, your back and wrists will thank you for the change! I worked in Glasgow many years ago, bought a C15 from a dealer somewhere along the Great Western Road in 1969 and bought my first Honda from Ride-On Motorcycles who were on the south side back in the early 80s. Try to get back every year to visit family and have seen some changes over the years.

Welcome, your back and wrists will thank you for the change! I worked in Glasgow many years ago, bought a C15 from a dealer somewhere along the Great Western Road in 1969 and bought my first Honda from Ride-On Motorcycles who were on the south side back in the early 80s. Try to get back every year to visit family and have seen some changes over the years.
Thanks GS buzzing to get the new bike I know I won't look back.
Sadly Ride On are now closed, have some really happy times, memories and friends that worked there, they were a great bunch

Welcome - and enjoy the bike.

Great username too. Surely you need to add an appropriate avatar... :D:okay:thumb

Back
Top Bottom