Nav 6 acting the goat.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

L7APK

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
after not using it for a while, I plugged it in to the Mac to charge it and then download a route id created. but I can't get it to show on basecamp, it was ok last time I tried this......So I think bollocks to it , clip it on the bike and off I go with the route in my head , not the nav. Anyhow, on the way home I stopped and decided to play some music from my phone into my sent headset, which worked fine until I restarted the bike and the send linked with the nav, then I couldn't get any music to play, it was defo the nav 6 that was throwing the spanner as I switched it off and low and behold, the music played :nenau
any help would be appreciated. everything worked fine last time I was out, now it doesn't.

Any news?

Whilst you are at it, when you say:

... defo the nav 6 that was throwing the spanner as I switched it off and low and behold, the music played

Are you defo (how I definitely hate that lazy expression) sure that you turned the device off and then it played music, from its turned off state?

PS It’s lo, not low. As in: .... and lo, the angel of the Lord.... whilst it’s low, as in, “Swing low, sweet chariot......”

Anything? Anything at all?

If you want a guess? I’d guess..... um..... er...... that you have asked three separate questions on different topics, being:

A. Why can’t your home computer see your device, when using BaseCamp? Suggestion: It would help if you told us several things. For example, are you using a Mac or a PC? How long did you give your home computer to find what was apparently a ‘dead’ (ie potentially, fully flat, zero battery) device? You could also tell us if all all your software, for example for Garmin Connect and on your device was current and up-to-date.

B. How long would it take to fully charge a device, from fully flat, when connected to a home computer? Answer, potentially some time.

C. Why can’t you reliably hear music through your Bluetooth headset? Suggestion: Try the dedicated, I can’t hear anything sub-section.

Await your words, unless you have settled for: Bollocks, to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom