Leg bag / Thigh bag

jacq

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, I couldn't find any info on that topic here.

It is not very common to see bikers wearing those (leg/thigh bags).
My current riding suit (Rukka) doesn't have many pockets. I've been looking for some solution to that.

I am not a fan of waist bags. Leg/thigh bag is a potential solution.

Anyone has any experience with them? Any particular models?

I have one I used when touring Canada and the USA many years ago. It's great for money, cards, maps, etc.

I bought it in Canada but can't remember the make / model.

Check the Canadian / USA sites for it.

Mine is like a cordura material and has a few zips to it.

like this? or is it too tactical ?

Brandit-Side-Kick-Bag-No.2-Black-1-1200x1200.jpg

Here’s a review of the lomo bag

However, I know it’s not the same thing but, I have a drop leg holster and it’s shite, you need arms like an orangutan ��

Something at belt height would be far more practical

Just my €0.02

I think that some protection from elemnts is useful fot that kind of bag. Some rain cover at very least.

Part of me thinks it looks sort of useful, but a bigger part of me thinks it's something that someone who really wishes they could carry a gun might get all excited about.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I went to order one but out of stock :(
Filed it under "things you didn't know you needed until now"

Do you want me to look mine out and maybe even a photo of it and / or me wearing it from my USA tour?

I went to order one but out of stock :(
Filed it under "things you didn't know you needed until now"

If you're really, really nice to me I'm sure I've got an unused one I could sell you (I always buy spares)!

but a bigger part of me thinks it's something that someone who really wishes they could carry a gun might get all excited about

This.
And also the leg bag is the perfect contraceptive device.

I picked up a handy North Face man bag from their outlet shop, only to find it’s a favourite of the yoof for transporting their illegal substances about the estates on their pushbikes!
Not sure if that gives it street cred or not!

Here's a photo of me and my leg bag:

Attachments

• Arizona 140704 crop.bmp
    155.9 KB · Views: 107
What goes into a leg bag that cannot go into a tank bag, a top box, pannier or small rucksack / day bag even, a man bag?

What goes into a leg bag that cannot go into a tank bag, a top box, pannier or small rucksack / day bag even, a man bag?

While riding my Harley I didn't have a tank bag, man bag or a ruck sack so the leg bag was great for easy to access shit!

Back
Top Bottom