Harley upgrade

Got a call from edinburgh harley (where i bought bike) ive no doubt they will try to offer me a offensive offer for the 48, i'll keep y'all posted as i have to send them pics

My local dealer bought my RKS back from me last August and gave me a decent price.

If you’re after cash or PXing you might be surprised.. :nenau

See that fella on your shoulder? Whispering in your ear? That’s Mr Paranoia, that is...:D

Fact mate. Last summer I had 2 punctures in two bloody months, neither of which could be repaired on the side of the road. Both have which could have been repaired on the side of the road if it wasn't for tubed tyres.:rolleyes::mad:

Fact mate. Last summer I had 2 punctures in two bloody months, neither of which could be repaired on the side of the road. Both have which could have been repaired on the side of the road if it wasn't for tubed tyres.:rolleyes::mad:

Yeah...but contrast that with the miles others have done...quite happily.....on tubes tyres......let’s face it..God hates you.....

Yeah...but contrast that with the miles others have done...quite happily.....on tubes tyres......let’s face it..God hates you.....

Quite possibly.......it's not as though I show him much love.:mmmm

About 23,000 miles on tubes.... no punctures

Back
Top Bottom