R1100GS fuel pump kit.

punisher84

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey Guys I've recently managed to wrestle my Dads 1996 R1100GS from his collection. Despite it being stood for 10yrs after some very thorough checks the only issue we have is the fuel pump and internal/external fuel lines. I have found a fuel pump kit on Motobins for £170 and the external hoses for £25 per Meter on Motorworks which seems very steep... I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other places I check before I buy this gear. I'm very new to the world of BMW.

Check out some previous posts as I think one used on an old Audi may also fit and could be cheaper too.

I believe it may be this part but hopefully someone else will be along to confirm.

BOSCH Fuel Pump 0 580 314 068

Old Audi is the same except for the power connector. I fitted one on my 1999 R1100GS and no problems. Also replaced 'U' hose.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Check out some previous posts as I think one used on an old Audi may also fit and could be cheaper too.

I believe it may be this part but hopefully someone else will be along to confirm.

BOSCH Fuel Pump 0 580 314 068

That is the right Bosch pump.

Perfect thanks guys will take a look over the weekend ��

I got a pump from Fuel Performance some time ago, and it's been fine. Cheap too at 65 quid compared with the Motorworks price.

https://www.fuelperformance.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=359_90_98&product_id=313

I replaced the U shaped internal hose with a stainless one from 'mouthfulloflake' in the US. Google 'Nushings' for his details.

I also used this pump - excellent quality and much quieter than OEM. Recommended....................Cheers................Grizzly:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom