Increasing volume on TFT

rossman999

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK I have failed the :rob test

Packtalk Bold paired happily with Nav 6, Pillion Packtalk, and TFT

Volume through Nav and pillion is fine but the volume from the TFT is punny, the silly wheel only increases the volume with BMW headsets and trying to do increase the volume manually on the packtalk does not work.

Its like the volume on the bluetooth connection from the TFT is set too low - any suggestions?

Hi Firstly the Volume from Nav 6 has setting in the Nav for media and instruction you can adjust, if you are referring to sound you are streaming from you phone, there no volume control from from the TFT, just phone control, also same with your packtalk you have to control manual with its own controls.

Hope that makes sense

I always turn the volume up to the highest setting on my iPhone after turning the bike on and the connection being made (I open Spotify and press play then turn the volume to full on the phone). After that I then use the volume on the Packtalk to adjust. At commuting speeds I don't even roll the volume up full as it gets too loud and I wear hearing aids off the bike!

Think of it as supplying full power from your phone to the TFT.

I always turn the volume up to the highest setting on my iPhone after turning the bike on and the connection being made (I open Spotify and press play then turn the volume to full on the phone). After that I then use the volume on the Packtalk to adjust. At commuting speeds I don't even roll the volume up full as it gets too loud and I wear hearing aids off the bike!

Think of it as supplying full power from your phone to the TFT.

Thats it!!! - i had made sure the phone was at full volume but not the bluetooth output - now this is set at full volume the sounds of the 80's are filling my helmet :)

Back
Top Bottom