New Forest & Dorset - Beaulieu

paul08

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I will be attending the ‘Simply Porsche’ event at Beaulieu at the beginning of June and plan to stay in the area for a further 2 or 3 days after the event.

This is an area of England that I have never visited before, so I would welcome any suggestions for hotels and b&b’s.

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The Master Builder’s

The Mill at Gordleton

Don’t know what it’s like nowadays, but it certainly was very popular and without doubt a great location.

Pig in the forest just outside Brockenhurst or Rhinefield House are both worthy of consideration.

Plenty in BCP, Mudeford Quay for a nice stroll of an evening

Don’t know what it’s like nowadays, but it certainly was very popular and without doubt a great location.

Pig in the forest just outside Brockenhurst or Rhinefield House are both worthy of consideration.

Plenty in BCP, Mudeford Quay for a nice stroll of an evening
Just because he has a Porsche dose not mean he is loaded the rhinefield is expensive why not the chewton glen in new milton only the rich and famous
Use it

Because I’m a cheapskate contractor I usually stop at the Stag in Lyndhurst.

It’s convenient for wandering around the town, has a fairly big car park and the staff are always friendly.

You can even walk a few yards up the road and wonder why you bought a Porsche :aidan

I'd book sooner rather than later also. It's getting mega busy around here at the moment now lockdown has eased a little with a lot of outside traffic coming into the forest. Lyndhurst during peak summer is a nightmare and the queues to get into and through it are pretty bad.

Some nice places already mentioned above though.

Back
Top Bottom