BMW outfit

Kenny

Trustworthy Scouser AND
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the W
Treated myself to this little beauty.
Needs a jolly good service and some touch up....but otherwise, nice little outfit.
BMW F650st ( Strada? )
Also need an outfit passenger access cover but this outfit is more for the summer and other dry times :tarka

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 777
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 760
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 768
Cor, that's sweet,

Health to enjoy Sir

Now you need a rack on the back of the chair to take the overnight suitcase :)

Looks sweet, Kenny. :thumb

Where did you nick that from? :D :augie

Hope to see it about sometime.

The "outfit passenger access cover" is known as a tonneau cover.

Welll that’s a one off outfit Kenny, I’ve never seen anything like that before, wow :)

It looks great fun and those chairs are beautiful aren’t they! Are they modelled on a Mosquito fuel tank or something?

Andres

The "outfit passenger access cover" is known as a tonneau cover.

Big word for me that !:D Sent an email to Watsonian yesterday to see if they can supply one:okay
Can't ride/fiddle with or otherwise sit in as still all stitched up from my hospital rebuild!:blast
Needs a little TLC and a service and job's a good 'un !:thumb2

That looks like it’ll be great fun to ride around admiring the countryside from.

Just get hold of one of those big rubble sacks from a builders merchant and bungee strap it over the chair, you’ll be fine because you’re never going to ride in it :okay

That looks like it’ll be great fun to ride around admiring the countryside from.

Just get hold of one of those big rubble sacks from a builders merchant and bungee strap it over the chair, you’ll be fine because you’re never going to ride in it :okay

I'll get one of those bright yellow one's with a smattering of cement dust on!
:D

I knew it reminded me of something:

More like this Paul

0e2a80465ebd7a26e4aa03ede92c02ba.jpg

And also a sack of potatoes in the chair to avoid any aerial lift off on lefthanders - DAMHIK��

And also a sack of potatoes in the chair to avoid any aerial lift off on lefthanders - DAMHIK��

It won't help at all...except as a mental placebo.

All those who go on about bags of cement, flagstones, your bag of spuds, etc, are kidding themselves.

Get it wrong and you can lift the chair with a person in it.

Hence, as I've always said, and taught...learn the lifting point and learn how to lift the chair under control, and to fly the chair.
If you can't, you're not fully competent, and not safe on the road.

It was built with no ballast in it...you should be able to ride it with no ballast in it.

Wise words no doubt Tarka....just quoting what the guys at Watsonian advised me to do when they fitted a chair to my Moto Guzzi Cali. And in fact they put a large container of water in it as ballast when I rode off from Blockley

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom