Touratech tank eBay

Wardy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As in the title,heads up for a touratech tank for xchallenge on eBay Germany, I know there like rocking horse pooh so price might reflect that. Good luck.

That would be my concern, tempting as I would like one for my bike but too many unknowns.

Wow.....ebay auction finished and tank made e607.....jeez. Think it had 36 bids. Best look after mine then.

They were over £800 for the last couple from Touratech. When you consider the 6.5 litre X tank was £600 last time I looked I think that is actually pretty reasonable and far better value.

Does anyone want to do a deal on a touratech tank, possible part ex with cash for an x tank or straight sale of touratech tank?
I want one for my bike:D

Oops, u fortunately you are to late for the eBay one, but the selling price seems to be the market price cus there like rocking horse pooh. Good luck with search, I'll give a heads up if I get notification. If any help to Brits with the Brexit issue, if you find one in Europe send it to mine, come over, fit it and ride back. Happy days.

Back
Top Bottom