Limited edition 1290 Superduke RR

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally released.
Only 500 being built.
Of limited appeal to most on here, especially at £21499 :hippy

Info here

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=314&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FOfficial.KTM%2Fvideos%2F2479850422139394%2F&show_text=false&width=560" width="560" height="314" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

180kg (dry) is some achievement.

It’s a lovely looking bike but I’m not sure I like the colours, they emphasise the height of the tank, and that silencer, yuk.

I guess it might be a bit of a hoot to ride though ;)

Andres

I think the stocker would be enough for me. Looks better too.

180kg (dry) is some achievement.

It’s a lovely looking bike but I’m not sure I like the colours, they emphasise the height of the tank, and that silencer, yuk.

I guess it might be a bit of a hoot to ride though ;)

Andres

Yup, not bad !

1:1 power to weight ratio (180hp:180kg)
New WP Apex Pro suspension
Carbon fibre bodywork
Carbon fibre subframe
Ultra-lightweight firged wheels.

A few more pics :

cfe55b6d3b2eadb3b577f488353b7c69.jpg

7731992c34b215b4f92e5da48a814d69.jpg

54e34cdfda07670cb6998579461a8f8b.jpg

Limited appeal these bikes. Power is all fine and well but on the road with the shitty condition of them and how bloody overcrowded they have become I think one is unlikely to enjoy it for long.

Limited appeal these bikes. Power is all fine and well but on the road with the shitty condition of them and how bloody overcrowded they have become I think one is unlikely to enjoy it for long.

You don’t enjoy any bike for long regardless of price :)

No point having a MotoGP bike if you can't sell a road version.

You don’t enjoy any bike for long regardless of price :)
Recent history would suggest so but I've owned plenty powerful enough bikes that are great on quiet roads but nowadays these times are gone, still wouldn't mind a play on one.

It’s probably no good...Boxerwuss couldn’t handle it.....it’s not like he’s Jeremy McWilliams. :aidan

looks amazing and no doubt in the right hands amazing to ride - having not long sold my mark 1 version makes me want another one but I love the 790R it was swopped for

Back
Top Bottom