Dennis the Menace

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is this a nice looking bike or is it not extreme enough style wise for a Harley

Attachments

• 522FC30B-6665-49EB-B66C-BF1B865A2EE3.jpg
    522FC30B-6665-49EB-B66C-BF1B865A2EE3.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 315
The new Fat Boy. Hidious compared to the original which is a nice bike. IMHO.

I like them, cool looking bike but obviously I’m a Harley numpty so not down with the brotherhoods opinions on such things.

What put me off the M8 Fatboys was the brushed metalwork.

This has been rectified on this year's bikes.

I had an M8 FB for a while and it was a nice bike.

The headlight nacelle is a bit marmite and the big fat tyres make it very slow to turn in the corners but hey this is a big fat cruiser.

Went to the South of France on mine and it was actually more comfortable in standard trim than the RKS I bought to replace it.

Attachments

• 704D2BF2-633B-4DC2-A0CF-C505E7698F12.jpg
    704D2BF2-633B-4DC2-A0CF-C505E7698F12.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 8FF9D45A-B1B7-426C-91BB-B31D014483FA.jpg
    8FF9D45A-B1B7-426C-91BB-B31D014483FA.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 253
It’s a nice looking bike if you like it. It isn’t if you don’t. :nenau

Spot on Sir!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - a fact proven by a quick visit to the “Show us your Wives” section in here!

(I think it looks quite nice by the way ;))

I like them, apart from the wheels.....the wheels I hate.... they are truly hideous....

So the wheels and the lack of a £20k Harley budget means I’m out..

There may be other factors in your “outness”..... have you tried sitting on one.....? :D

No.... but all modern Softails are too small....... so I guess this is a secondary challenge....

Wheels

Budget

Size

Spot on Sir!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - a fact proven by a quick visit to the “Show us your Wives” section in here!

Ouch.....Whose wife is it specifically that you feel is a munter?

Ouch.....Whose wife is it specifically that you feel is a munter?

It appears you have misinterpreted my point Sir!

I was merely pointing out that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, dependant upon the perspectives and tastes of the individual.

There was no intent here to proffer "muntership" on any individual! :rob:D

It appears you have misinterpreted my point Sir!

I was merely pointing out that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, dependant upon the perspectives and tastes of the individual.

There was no intent here to proffer "muntership" on any individual! :rob:D

:jes Well played Sir! That could have turned pretty ugly pretty sharpish had furious backpaddling not been employed against the possible approaching rapids. :D

I cannot tell a lie, I did read your post and thought "now this has some entertainment potential." :bounce1

Spot on Sir!

You are Borat and I claim my £5.

I like them, apart from the wheels.....the wheels I hate.... they are truly hideous....

So the wheels and the lack of a £20k Harley budget means I’m out..

You beat me to it. I mean, wtf is that all about?? Truly hideous indeed ....

Not just any prostitute though, the second best prostitute in the whole of Kasakhstan, surely that’s a compliment :D

Well my lovely sister owns a farm, is as hard as nails, is built like a brick shit house and scares the crap out of me as she is very good at pinning things down and castrating them! :eek:

I shall pass on the complement and report back on how she takes it! ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom