Passenger comfort

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok. Looks as though i will end up changing the seat for our lass.
I might be able to get away with just changing hers so any recommendations please.
Will save a lot of moaning in my ear. Unless i take the baffles out of the exhausts.

Cheers Doc

HD Sundowner or Hammock seats? Or there's a plethora out there from the likes of La Pera, Mustang, Corbin, Saddlemen etc

Or see if you can find a s/h seat from an Ultra or a standard RK or RK Classic, there's a few on ebay, for when you are taking a passenger.:nenau

HD Sundowner or Hammock seats? Or there's a plethora out there from the likes of La Pera, Mustang, Corbin, Saddlemen etc

Or see if you can find a s/h seat from an Ultra or a standard RK or RK Classic, there's a few on ebay, for when you are taking a passenger.:nenau

Cheers Si.

I’ve run a Le Pera for years - all day comfortable and IMO better then HD Seats...

Seats are as Personal and Subjective as Screens.
I've always used either Mustang or Corbin.
Corbin is Real Leather, Very hard and "Saddle-like" and takes an age to Bed In.
When it does though, it's great for me, plus it looks better IMO.
Mustang is Vinyl, much softer on the Arris, but still alright in terms of Comfort.
All things being equal, I'd choose the Corbin..

I don’t think I’ve sat on a pillion seat for a couple of decades or more........so, I can only judge on rider comfort. I have a Mustang on the Dyna which is really comfortable...for me....

I bought an Electraglide Ultra because my wife said it looked comfy and I had consumed a couple of bottles of red...We went to Madrid on it for the first ride ever and she was right, it was comfy, fucking awful motorbike though:D

I still have it somewhere.

HD Sundowner seats are always popular with the ladies. Ugly though....

Doc......use the K16 for pillow rides use the RKS for solo simple

I don’t think I’ve sat on a pillion seat for a couple of decades or more........so, I can only judge on rider comfort. I have a Mustang on the Dyna which is really comfortable...for me....

The Mustang seats look OK and reasonably priced.

Doc......use the K16 for pillow rides use the RKS for solo simple

Yes I could do but I think she wants to be my Harley bitch.:D

If you want to improve the RKS comfort, first thing to do is change the god awful suspension, or look for something with 10” of padding in the seat :D

If you want to improve the RKS comfort, first thing to do is change the god awful suspension, or look for something with 10” of padding in the seat :D

Yes think that is up there on my list.
Ohlins HD722 or open to other suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom