Going for a breakfast next Saturday 17th April

Tbolt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not wishing to impact upon Derek's post for the 21st of April and I have already posted my intentions.

However, after such a long winter of discontent and lockdown I plan to increase my motorcycle use this year and feel I have some catching up to do.

I am aware that the cafe at Naturescape, Coach Gap Lane, Langar, Nottingham NG13 9HP has opened again for take away and the out door tables will be back in use.

I am going back to test the food on offer again next Saturday and some of you may have similar intentions.

Sticking to the current Covid rules, this is not an official East Midlands meet up but we are allowed to ride our bikes and stop for food.

There is literally acres of space for required social distancing. :thumby:

Strange that, I was thinking of doing the same thing even before you posted the idea Gerry, great minds or just desperate to get put for a brekkie ?

I phoned the cafe today to make sure they have a good supply of bacon and sausage :fnikefork

I reckon it's about time I reacquainted myself with the flower farm breakfast.

Good to see everyone this morning all well and fit enjoying a good breakfast.
Long may they continue.

Good number of hungry bikers called by for breakfast when I was there today and able to beat the crowds that turned up later for the flower farm :thumby:

At least 15 bikes stopped for food when I was there :D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 15.17.54.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 15.17.54.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 92

Back
Top Bottom