Tom Tom Rider 550 connection question

Aggers

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
[h=2]Tom Tom rider 550 connection question[/h]
Some advice regarding the setting up and connection of a TomTom rider 550 with my 2021 R1250GSA please.

On my old 1200GSA I ran a nav6 connected to the TFT with my iPhone connected to the TFT and my Cardo pack talk bold also connected to the TFT. All worked really well, no dropping signal or connection issues.

with the new bike I have decided to go back to using a Tom Tom (I find it a better sat nav for day to day uses). When i connect my IPhone 12 to the TFT and my packtalk to the TFT everything works well. Phone, music no problems at all. When i introduce the Tom Tom to the IPhone so i can get live traffic (don’t want verbal instructions) it interrupts the music and phone calls every couple of minutes.

do anybody have any experience of this set up and can advise a solution?​

[h=2]Tom Tom rider 550 connection question[/h]
Some advice regarding the setting up and connection of a TomTom rider 550 with my 2021 R1250GSA please.

On my old 1200GSA I ran a nav6 connected to the TFT with my iPhone connected to the TFT and my Cardo pack talk bold also connected to the TFT. All worked really well, no dropping signal or connection issues.

with the new bike I have decided to go back to using a Tom Tom (I find it a better sat nav for day to day uses). When i connect my IPhone 12 to the TFT and my packtalk to the TFT everything works well. Phone, music no problems at all. When i introduce the Tom Tom to the IPhone so i can get live traffic (don’t want verbal instructions) it interrupts the music and phone calls every couple of minutes.

do anybody have any experience of this set up and can advise a solution?​

Yes, I had this problem with TT Rider 550 and Sena 20S when the TT was connected to iPhone via Bluetooth the music would be interrrupted briefly every few minutes , the solution was to connect TT to iPhone using Wifi hotspot connection, no problems!

Back
Top Bottom