Posting photos on here

Well that was a piece of piss I must say, I just posted this from my iPhone. This photo was the awkward sod that I simply could not post from my laptop. I’ve no idea how it appears on a monitor screen though, apparently it’s a mere 85KB on this phone so for all I know on a full size screen it will look like a jumble of multi coloured Leggo blocks.

I’ve no idea how it appears on a monitor screen though, apparently it’s a mere 85KB on this phone so for all I know on a full size screen it will look like a jumble of multi coloured Leggo blocks.

Nope. Looks great.
I saved that image and the "info" for it is thus:

Attachments

• info.JPG
    info.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 51
The pic was taken just off Tobanga Canyon a couple of weeks before the devastating fire they had there in Sept 2019. The sunset looks as if the place was ablaze already.

Redboots, I looked up your details and saw your blog: MASSIVE respect! I have had a hankering for many many years to explore that part of the world, but I’m never going to do it now, too old, and ruefully realizing I could have given it a go some ten, fifteen years ago but now too late. Good on you. Oh, that goes for Micky too, as well as a handful of others on here as well.

PS Looks like our posts are out of step here. Not sure if it matters, but heartfelt thanks for your help to all concerned.

PPS I’m still not quite finished, I may be back to pester you folks some more in a while, I’m just off for my second Covid jab (AZ)

Back
Top Bottom