after market exhaust fitted

ianmc

Reaction score
Just fitted a black widow exhaust, onto my 700gs,anyone else got one of these on your bike, if so how are you getting on with it, and did you find it easy to fit,
looks good and sounds good, IMOA that is,

Got one for my f800gsa ,light, good quality and not too loud, fit was very good

the springs, did they line up? I only say this because, when I did line the springs up, the can was hanging to low, and the hanger bolt would not reach the fixing point, so I had to swivel the link pipe so the exhaust would go higher, and then the springs were not in line, I don't think this matters, as all is on and tightened up, and sound ok, like you say not to loud, and for the money, it's very well put together,
thanks for reply, have a good weekend

On mine with it lined up the springs are angled slightly across the pipe, I thought it might have been a production error but it might just as well be to get more tension into the springs and allow a bit of wriggle room when lining the end can up.

That said for less than £160 I wasn't complaining

On mine with it lined up the springs are angled slightly across the pipe, I thought it might have been a production error but it might just as well be to get more tension into the springs and allow a bit of wriggle room when lining the end can up.

That said for less than £160 I wasn't complaining

yes, could well be ,never thought of that, the one I got was £130, delivered,

yes,here not the best of photos, my phone camera is crap

Attachments

• 20210417_085322.jpg
    20210417_085322.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 113

Back
Top Bottom