Shoei Neotec and SRL

batman1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Advice required please!

I’ve bought a used Neotec 2 fitted with the Senna SRL integral coms from a good guy in this parish.

I’m hoping that I can voice activate or manually activate the radio so that I can hear Radio 2 every time that I attempt it without having to press buttons to scroll through the FM selections until I find it.
I feel sure that it’s doable but at the moment I scroll through until I get Radio 2 then press the store, but when I switch the SRL off and then back on I have to repeat the whole process and it’s flipping irritating.
I’m fairly crap at such things but if I know that it can be done I don’t mind persevering until I crack it.

If you’re connected to your phone use the BBC Sounds app for radio, I get much better sound that way rather than the intermittent FM.

Advice required please!

I’ve bought a used Neotec 2 fitted with the Senna SRL integral coms from a good guy in this parish.

I’m hoping that I can voice activate or manually activate the radio so that I can hear Radio 2 every time that I attempt it without having to press buttons to scroll through the FM selections until I find it.
I feel sure that it’s doable but at the moment I scroll through until I get Radio 2 then press the store, but when I switch the SRL off and then back on I have to repeat the whole process and it’s flipping irritating.
I’m fairly crap at such things but if I know that it can be done I don’t mind persevering until I crack it.

If you connect the srl to a computer using the ap you can type in the radio frequency and store several radio stations. I have done this. You can then use voice command "FM Radio" to toggle the radio ON/OFF. When listening to the radio voice commands "NEXT" or "PREVIOUS" will move to the next stored station. I use this and it works really well.

Ian

Thanks Ian, you make it sound pretty simple.......not unlike myself.

I may need to phone a friend :D

Back
Top Bottom