Heated Clothing

Second the post about returning faulty stuff to WandS USA, you will pay postage and wait ages, any savings will be lost, even if its warranty

Before you go all balls in I can only assume you had a look at the Motoledgends T&T? eBay US? Yep sounds kosher :rolleyes:

Just for you, normally I couldn't give a shit. But you seem to be a special...

"What is the Motolegends 10% Price Beat guarantee?
Almost invariably, we sell goods at the manufacturers' recommended prices. But if you find an authorised dealer in the UK offering anything that we sell, for more than £5 less than our price, we'll beat that discounted price by a further 10%.

We will also beat prices that are reduced through the means of a loyalty bonus, even if that bonus can only technically be used against a future purchase. Similarly, we will, for the purposes of our Price Beat Guarantee, accept prices that are reduced by means of a special offer or internet voucher code.

Our only stipulation is that any such offers must be advertised and available to all. Privately negotiated deals and discounts will not apply. Also excluded from our Price Beat guarantee are discounts that are given to clubs and associations, and from which the general public are excluded.

If the retailer is in the EU, we will match the seller’s price, but not beat it. But we will only do European Price Matchs on items that have a sales price of greater than £150."

The man needs to make a living, or you work gratis?

Nah, you got it wrong mate. The UK is a land of rip-off, stealing from the poor. Or, as a Jewish broker once put it to a London underwriter.... "You take the fodder from my mouth". I am sure that was better expressed in Hebrew though.

I must admit I have tried to buy some W&S stuff from Motoledgends this morning - unhelpful in the extream!

It anoys me that they promote this price match when they wont price match against ebay US.

Out of principle I wont be buying from them!!

i suspect they will be fairly pleased you will go elsewhere tbh,what a ridiculous thing expecting them to match a usa price!

I just bought a set of W&S for my wife. The controller/jacket and a cable £397!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just stupid how expensive this stuff is now, but I'm totally fed up with getting it wrong and having a cold wife.

I've gone for this because it's got heating everywhere, remote control so no faffing looking for the Keis controller, arms and neck heat included and because it doesn't look like it has the elasticated cuffs which are just a pain inside your jacket.

All I can say is....it'd better be worth it. Mad! :blast

I must admit I have tried to buy some W&S stuff from Motoledgends this morning - unhelpful in the extream!

It anoys me that they promote this price match when they wont price match against ebay US.

Out of principle I wont be buying from them!!

I just had the opposite experience. But for the amount you save I can't be bothered to fuss over a few quid because it's cheaper in a different country/eBay.

I think Keis will be working on a similar solution - wireless and cuff-less. If they aren't then it's doom for them in my view - I can go on Amazon and grab a battery powered jacket for peanuts (I bought a £25 waistcoat and a battery for it and it's good enough for most of what I do) and beyond that I can't really see what Keis are offering that excels apart from their excellent quality. They did used to have a bluetooth remote but it was obviously pretty rubbish as it got dropped.

Jacket turned up today. Tried it. Liked it. But as my wife is a small I looked a bit like a sausage. The quality isn't £400 though. Half of that maybe. Hey ho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this is a stupid question...When buying a motorcycle glove to fit over a heated glove liner, would you go for a winter glove with insulation or just a thinner waterproof glove, as you'll be wearing a liner anyway?

The electric inner liner provides the heat. The outer glove provides the waterproofing / protection. I use a waterproof three season (spring, summer, autumn) outer glove.

I have medium (size 10 / 11 in Rukka) hands. I had to go up several sizes for the outer glove, in order to get it over the inner liner and be comfortable.

If it is really very cold, I also have a pair of Rukka lobster claw gloves as well. These I can wear over the electric inner lines, if I want to. That though is very rare.

Chasmill told me you had small office hands that were pale and clammy ...... :nenau

Chasmill told me you had small office hands that were pale and clammy ...... :nenau

The sleeping beauty is currently snoring loudly in my motorhome at Le Mans.

efdb33fbc05c6c0d95409825f9c386f6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom