K75 v tiger 800

Captain jack

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anybody here ridden both? Very interested in opinions on how these two compare

What are you looking for in a comparison between two bikes with 24 years between when they were launched.

I currently have both - a K75RT which I used to commute between Yorkshire and Aberdeen and a Tiger 800 roadie for having fun and touring.
Completely different bikes and not really comparable. The Tiger will do what the K75 does for me, but not the other way round.
What do you want to know, I will do my best to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Andrew. I have had a few K75,s and liked them. Since then i have had twins, either flat or v. As the Tiger engine is a triple and in line it would be new to me and am wondering how the sound and feel of the triple engines compare. Also do you like the Tiger? i am looking at first generation say 12/13 plate. Thanks again

I love the Tiger 800. I bought it new in 2012 and have done over 30k miles on it. Other bikes have come and gone, GS, Multistradas, but the Tiger is a keeper. Tried the 900 Tiger and didn’t like the engine characteristics- much prefer the old 800.
800 engine not as turbine like as the K75 but much more character and fun.
Hope that helps - ride one and I am sure you will like it.

Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom