XCountry on Fleaby

ad now gone from site and ebay. Appears to be sold - seemed low miles; no extras listed.

That bike looks a bit of a minter. I have a 35K xcountry that I would say was in fair condition for millage, standard except for tail tidy. I am looking to change to something lighter and more modern. Struggling to judge market value as there are so few advertised in the uk at the moment.

Have a look through those that have gone through here recently. Superbikefactory one looked good at £3k.

I would expect yours to be in the low 2's, and dependant upon who is looking for one at the time

Have a look through those that have gone through here recently. Superbikefactory one looked good at £3k.

I would expect yours to be in the low 2's, and dependant upon who is looking for one at the time

I wouldn't thinnk 35,000 would put anyone off. One sold in Europe with 70,000kms on it not so long ago for 4500euros, it was advertised at 4750.

I wouldn't thinnk 35,000 would put anyone off. One sold in Europe with 70,000kms on it not so long ago for 4500euros, it was advertised at 4750.

... and Sue's sold straight away with 50,000 miles, on here, not long ago :D

Just nicely run in :thumb

:beerjug:

Thanks,that's encouraging. Time to get organised.

Back
Top Bottom