Shock Refurb

Mac One

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just a mention for Denz0, I sent my shocks to him for a service and spring upgrade, great service, quick turnaround and a massive improvement to my bike's handling.

Attachments

• P1010783.JPG
    P1010783.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 425
  • P1010784.JPG
    P1010784.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 434
Another big + for Denz0, highly recommended.
He has refurbed my Wilbers shocks and a number of friends stock 1200 shocks that I have sent to him.
I have just had a YSS shock fail on my airhead, this was purchased from Firefox had done 2k miles and never been out in the rain.
There is a small blister in the chrome , must be a manufacturing fault but out of 2 year warranty, contacted Firefox for a quote to repair it, the reply " it is not worth doing but we will sell you a new one".
So contacted Denz0 , The reply " no problem I will have it re-hard chromed etc, need I say more it is in the post to him.

FblFyzq.jpg
[/IMG]

Mac One. Like your choice of doing colour Are they differ springs or just a colour change?

I'm also a very happy customer of Denz0
In fact he did mine right at the beginning of the first lockdown. Never a dull moment!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Mac One. Like your choice of doing colour Are they differ springs or just a colour change?

I'm also a very happy customer of Denz0
In fact he did mine right at the beginning of the first lockdown. Never a dull moment!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I chose the colour, Denz0 chose the spring, after taking into consideration my weight and how often I ride with luggage or a pillion. I've also got ESA so the whole thing works a treat. :thumb2

I had mine done couple of months ago, difference is unbelievable once sag is set properly, his work is outstanding.

He did mine last year. It came back like new. His workmanship, communication and pricing was great. Highly recommended.

I chose the colour, Denz0 chose the spring, after taking into consideration my weight and how often I ride with luggage or a pillion. I've also got ESA so the whole thing works a treat. :thumb2

Did the same thing with mine last year(non ESA) I went for boring black, he does a good job.

Al.

Denso

He has now serviced 3 of my shocks and I have been pleased with the results.

Back
Top Bottom