Aberdeen

I always liked wild ginger and second a trip to Shirlaws for a look around.

Walking past Shirlaws on the way to the Jewel to meet some mates, saw a Bonneville in the window and I was caught. I bought one, though not from there but because of how it looked that night. So be careful if you wander by.

Walking past Shirlaws on the way to the Jewel to meet some mates, saw a Bonneville in the window and I was caught. I bought one, though not from there but because of how it looked that night. So be careful if you wander by.
I did similar one time, was due for a meeting just off Union St one day and was about 45 mins early so popped in for a look about the used stock up the back.... ended up putting a deposit down on a used but excellent red and white naked CB1300

I lived in Aberdeen due to work for a few years, great place.
I have nothing but good memories from back then.

There was a church converted into a pub, with the toilets hidden behind a secret bookshelf door.... the theme was a bit gothic, like draculas castle
we got a certificate for drinking their series of cocktails called the 7 deadly sins, i wasnt feeling to well later that night lol

i lived in a hotel in all that time and had my own room.
Sadly i was in the car and not on the bike... pity i could have had some great rides out of Aberdeen.

I lived in Aberdeen due to work for a few years, great place.
I have nothing but good memories from back then.

There was a church converted into a pub, with the toilets hidden behind a secret bookshelf door.... the theme was a bit gothic, like draculas castle
we got a certificate for drinking their series of cocktails called the 7 deadly sins, i wasnt feeling to well later that night lol

i lived in a hotel in all that time and had my own room.
Sadly i was in the car and not on the bike... pity i could have had some great rides out of Aberdeen.

Place similar to that in Dunfermline down by the abbey...creepy wee pub quite gothic interior but inhabited by trendys n football types ...no real goths or alternative folk..mores the pity :(

Back
Top Bottom