Selling up and going back to a GSA

BobJ

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well after almost 4 years on the RT LC which has been a fantastic bike and done everything I've required from it in the UK and various bits of Europe in the heady days when you were allowed to travel, I road tested the new 2021 LC back to back with the 2021 GSA.
The 1250 shift cam engine is a peach and moves the game on in my view. I'm sure the 52" OLED widescreen is fantastic when you get used to it and phone cubby hole is a neat idea together with the other gizmos such as the adaptive cruise and headlight but when I change bikes, I like to notice the change rather than more of the same.
So its back to a GSA for me and I hope I don't live to regret it.
Anyway, the point of this thread is that over the coming weeks there will be an array of tasteful accessories and farkles for a 1200 RT LC appearing in the For Sale section.
Currently there's an unused BMW tank bag and the BMW Akrapovic silencer up for grabs.
Utterly shameless plugging I know :thumb

Trading it in. I hopefully have a trip to Scotland in June and even if the new bike is here by then, it certainly won’t be run in.
Had it not been for that I would have sold it privately in the interim. Thought about hiring a bike but that would just negate any extra I made on a private sale.

More R1200RTW / R1250RT parts for sale in he Bike Related Items section:

1) BMW Comfort Screen
2) Yoshimura Radiator Protectors
3) BMW Chrome Trim for top case, bar end weights and screen mounts

The tank bag and BMW/Akrapovic silencer are also still for sale and reduced in price. Spend a fortune on this stuff. Grab yourself a bargain :aidan

Back
Top Bottom