My new R1250 GSA Exclusive Quadruple Black

LBL

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested in colour schemes, if you're not, don't be offended just move along ;)

brought new 7 months ago with the specific aim to do this over winter in lockdown, extra black bits purchased and powder coated, painted and wrapped, didnt want the 40th and the exclusive is basically a TB but this now has my tank preferance.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 912
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 895
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 903
  • image07.jpeg
    image07.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 906
second lot

Attachments

• image17.jpeg
    image17.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 882
  • image24.jpg
    image24.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 876
  • image27.jpeg
    image27.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 897
ooooo.........! always partial to a black motorbike...!

Very nice :thumb2 :cool: Did you have the silver “cheeks” painted at a shop or diy? Got a great finish.

I’ve just ordered the 40th but on my Rallye I plasticoted the cheeks black but found the finish very susceptible to scratches and marked very easily.

Have you seen “A bike thing” on YouTube? He went Quadruple black on his new one and had fork stanchions powder coated the lot. Looks great as well :thumb2

https://youtu.be/c8RQo6KBhzs

Jon :beerjug:

Very nice :thumb2 :cool: Did you have the silver “cheeks” painted at a shop or diy? Got a great finish.

I’ve just ordered the 40th but on my Rallye I plasticoted the cheeks black but found the finish very susceptible to scratches and marked very easily.

Have you seen “A bike thing” on YouTube? He went Quadruple black on his new one and had fork stanchions powder coated the lot. Looks great as well :thumb2

https://youtu.be/c8RQo6KBhzs

Jon :beerjug:

Yes Jon I saw that video, very nice indeed.

TBH my mechanic mate off here got it all sorted, he wrapped the silver cheeks first but he’s a perfectionist and wasn’t happy so got them painted. I had the back tray and bars done on my last 1200 so I just swapped that over.

Lloyd

Hi LBL
Where did you get the handlebar brace and pad ?
Nice bike mate :okay:okay

Back
Top Bottom