Which IPhone mapping app to use with Nav 6.

Big-G

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m wanting an app on my phone to route with first and foremost and if possible be able to send to my Nav 6 or at a push to Basecamp on my computer. Any ideas please. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyRoute. There are others, too.

It is difficult, but not impossible, to send a route from your iPhone to a Nav VI. Easier (it’s a relative term) to get them into BaseCamp and go from there.

The offline Pocket Earth app has worked well for me, be it on iPad or iPhone. With the low prices of iPhone 6 and 6S it is worth considering using one as a dedicated navigator while keeping your Sunday best iPhone in a jacket pocket where it can safely act as a Hotspot to provide the small amount of online connection that is occasionally required for rerouting

The offline Pocket Earth app has worked well for me, be it on iPad or iPhone. With the low prices of iPhone 6 and 6S it is worth considering using one as a dedicated navigator while keeping your Sunday best iPhone in a jacket pocket where it can safely act as a Hotspot to provide the small amount of online connection that is occasionally required for rerouting

Hi Kritou, am I correct in that Pocket Earth has a small charge for downloading offline maps?

No charge for map downloads ‘tho there is a one off charge for contours if you don’t purchase the Pro version of the app

OK thanks although it keep taking me to a pay page each time I try download the offline maps.

Back
Top Bottom