jp842

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New Electra Glide revival.. lovely!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1619453598158.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619453598158.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 785
It's bollocks. The original Electra Glide didn't have a fairing, it had a screen.
These are both 1966 models. The one on the left belonged to Elvis.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 720
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 700
It's bollocks. The original Electra Glide didn't have a fairing, it had a screen.
These are both 1966 models. The one on the left belonged to Elvis.

Its a homage to the 1969 Electra Glide, which was available with a batwing fairing.

Its a homage to the 1969 Electra Glide, which was available with a batwing fairing.

I bow to your greater knowledge.:thumb2
I'm just biased against batwing fairing. Fugly things they are.

The first time I saw a HD was in Southport when I was a small boy in the sixties.
It was just like the pics above and was from another world. Nothing like ihad been seen.
From then on I always wanted an Electra Glide. Some things just stick.:)

In my biased opinion a pre 69 replica would have been much cooler.:thumb

I bow to your greater knowledge.:thumb2
I'm just biased against batwing fairing. Fugly things they are.

The first time I saw a HD was in Southport when I was a small boy in the sixties.
It was just like the pics above and was from another world. Nothing like ihad been seen.
From then on I always wanted an Electra Glide. Some things just stick.:)

In my biased opinion a pre 69 replica would have been much cooler.:thumb

My first was one just like this...kinda...it was the Transatlantic races at Oulton and I was probably about 12 so 76/77. It was purple and I remember staring at it for a long time. Harleys were an incredibly rare sight then.

The whole of the UK allocation has now been sold.��

Spending at least £28k on a new Harley, specced as you want it, is the easiest job in the world, provided of course you have £28k spare.

or £450 a month.....

Spending at least £28k on a new Harley, specced as you want it, is the easiest job in the world, provided of course you have £28k spare.

I aint got a pot to piss in.

Part of their Icons Collection. They are going to pick Iconic bikes from their past and relaunch them. What about a modern version of this?
1bae01d9f652a39acfdb4f135fab8c4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of their Icons Collection. They are going to pick Iconic bikes from their past and relaunch them. What about a modern version of this?
1bae01d9f652a39acfdb4f135fab8c4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell is that.

Back
Top Bottom