MIDWEEK BREAKFAST WEDNESDAY 19TH MAY 10 A.M.

derek

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks. Due to seeing so many friendly faces when myself and Lorraine had our last midweek breakfast, we have decided to go again . Covid rules apply.

The Staunton Arms
Staunton in the Vale
NG13 9PE

As before full English including unlimited tea, coffee and orange juice £10.
Other options from breakfast menu avalable.
This is not an organised event but we might see some of you riding The Vale.
Stay safe.

Derek

Hi folks. Due to seeing so many friendly faces when myself and Lorraine had our last midweek breakfast, we have decided to go again . Covid rules apply.

The Staunton Arms
Staunton in the Vale
NG13 9PE

As before full English including unlimited tea, coffee and orange juice £10.
Other options from breakfast menu avalable.
This is not an organised event but we might see some of you riding The Vale.
Stay safe.

Derek

Hi Derek and Lorraine,

Some of us were charged for teas and coffees on top of the £10 set price.

Thanks for that Gerry. I have clarified with Staunton Arms and the price of £10 includes either 1 tea or coffee or orange juice.
My mistake I thought it included unlimited drinks.

Lorraine

Thanks for that Gerry. I have clarified with Staunton Arms and the price of £10 includes either 1 tea or coffee or orange juice.
My mistake I thought it included unlimited drinks.

Lorraine

Thanks Lorraine.

Is the Orange juice extra , I thought that a hot drink and a juice were included. :confused:
We were not charged extra for the juice. :)

Apparently, " Mumsnet makes parents' lives easier by pooling knowledge, advice and support on everything from conception to childbirth, from babies to teenagers." From conversations I overheard at the last meeting of Tossers, seems a lot of sharing of knowledge, with mutual advice and support on a wide range of subjects from bikes to the meaning of life and beyond, and back, though I even heard something about childbirth too, or was that our Portugese compatriate Att being reborn, LOL

Back
Top Bottom