Honda CRF 250/300 Rally - preposterous!

retroman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I called in at ThunderRoad in Bridgend today in the hope of viewing /sitting on a CRF 300.

Not a single trail type bike (let alone a CRF 250 or 300) in the vast show room containing hundreds of road bikes.

Asked the salesman, 'no stock, the only way you'll see one is if you put down a deposit, and then it's a 4 month wait'.

Who buys a bike without even sitting on it??:confused::nenau

And the cafe was closed. Bugger.:blast

Cafes have been closed for a while now ...

Just sold this too, I think it’s on e bay now, a bit of Swedish exotica!

Attachments

• A8667BC2-A8B0-47EC-BFD2-6CD89FAB0ECC.jpg
    A8667BC2-A8B0-47EC-BFD2-6CD89FAB0ECC.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 433
Yep the crf 300s are in very short supply, I don’t think any dealers in the UK have the L or Rally version in stock. Some say they do but they don’t, believe me I have tried them all.
I have the Rally on order at Thunder Road, it should be available for collection week commencing 10th May.

Yep the crf 300s are in very short supply, I don’t think any dealers in the UK have the L or Rally version in stock. Some say they do but they don’t, believe me I have tried them all.
I have the Rally on order at Thunder Road, it should be available for collection week commencing 10th May.

TBH I've more-or-less decided on a RE Himalayan, I even managed a test ride at M&P Cardiff. But I'd liked to have at least seen a CRF 300.

Good luck with the new bike Tetley:okay

I’m about to put a CRF250L up for sale.
OH has moved up so her December 2019 one owner (if you don’t count the first who bought it and never increased the 4 mile PDI) with 1400 miles,, CRF150R gear lever(oe is cheese), Barkbusters and alloy rack is going.
Few marks as you’d expect where it’s been ridden on a few green lanes and commuted but it’s still well off it’s next service.

I do know of a mint 250 Rally for sale on a 19 plate as of today as well

Back
Top Bottom