F800GSA Best Seat

Mark H-W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Which is the better BMW Comfort Seat, Sargent Seat or an another. I could do with it being a tad higher to stretch my ageing legs out.

Personally I prefer a Corbin, I’ve had a number including Sargent.

I have a Tourratech ( Kahedo) seat for mine , it is a vast improvement BUT as it is the tall option even with a 32 1/2 " inside leg it gets a bit tippy toes at times so usually use the standard and an Airhawk.

For anyone with say a 34" iside leg or longer it would be perfect.

That said the standard GSA seat is one of the best BMW seats I have used

I have a Tourratech ( Kahedo) seat for mine , it is a vast improvement BUT as it is the tall option even with a 32 1/2 " inside leg it gets a bit tippy toes at times so usually use the standard and an Airhawk.

For anyone with say a 34" iside leg or longer it would be perfect.

That said the standard GSA seat is one of the best BMW seats I have used

I agree with that. I rented an 800GSA in Alaska and found it really comfy right off the bat.

Are you freaky tall? Get a chinese airhawk knockoff ebay, amazon. I slide my butt back onto the pillion to stretch my legs. In traffic I stand up a lot on those loverly pegs. I use a Givi tankbag/ring to reast an arm on. I agree with others ergonomically the standard GSA is a comfy motorway cruiser assuming u done the 17 tooth sprocket.

6’ 1”’ so not freaky tall. Settling in ish to the seat so may try lower pegs and bar raisers. Thanks for all the input

Back
Top Bottom