New bike day :) R1250GSA 40th

blues n twos

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well I collected my new bike yesterday from Bahnstormer’s in Maidenhead. :D

Had the bike fully prepped and fully ceramic coated inc panniers :thumb2

It looked this good for all of 20 minutes until it pissed down and bike got covered in sticky salt crap :mad:

Anyway.... :D

New bike day R1250GSA 40th

Well at least it looks nice in the photos it will give you something to do over the weekend.........

My last bike was from Bahnstormer’s, great bunch of people

Enjoy the bike, I get my new Rallye on Tuesday from Chester Motorrad, getting excited now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s all clean again now :okay :D

Enjoy your new bike Dave :beerjug:

I hate it when you pick up a new bike and you don’t even get it home looking clean. Glad it’s all clean again

fde79cb66bcc54902f43fb87f348b5f0.jpg

Took the panniers in to be recoded yesterday so got to see my bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy new bike day. Looks lovely.
I picked up my new GSA Triple Black on the 13th March. Apart from the day after, whilst I was fitting all the ahem compulsory extras, it has not rained since so I have yet to ride it in the rain (and yes I do ride virtually every davit now has 800 miles on it).

I'm never afraid to get them dirty and always happy to clean my pride and joy.

Congrats on your good looking machine ! I catch myself thinking about going back to a ADV because of the additional 50% of tank range but then 20 lbs less compared to a regular GS with bars and luggage like the ADV are not bad either...Descisions,decisions.
Love the name "Bahnstormer" The best of Autobahn and Stormfront...Very germanic :thumb
Have fun with the bike ! Reminds me of my first GS over 30 years ago a R100GS...The back then strongest adventure bike with a whopping 60 hp...:D Still too much for the flexy frame and single disc up front...;)

Thanks for all the nice comments. :thumb2

I’ve got to do a little farkling yet, got the Denali D4 kit to add plus Akro silencer and bmw headlight guard. Other than that it’s got everything I need. :D

Just need to ride it now :eek::D

Jon

Thanks for all the nice comments. :thumb2

I’ve got to do a little farkling yet, got the Denali D4 kit to add plus Akro silencer and bmw headlight guard. Other than that it’s got everything I need. :D

Just need to ride it now :eek::D

Jon

Got everything I need... famous last words. I still get the piss ripped by my mates because I said that when I bought my 1200 GSA. I have now spent god knows how much adding more stuff I didn’t need:blast that’s the fun of owning a GS I guess, and the riding of it of course. Enjoy your New bike... would love to have that feeling again.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom