What the feck is wrong with people.

There are some phenomenally cuntish people around. So sad to hear about this.

From my recent experience from my rural idyll, it would not surprise me if it was the Environment agency, they have decimated the Barn Owl population around here with their what they call "management" of the land including the river banks, along with the snakes, voles, other small mammals, butterflies etc.

It actually saddens me to see what I have read in the link you have posted and I know violence is not the answer, but it sure does make me want 5 minutes in a room with the perps.

I heard that this country has lost 97% of its wild flower meadows. I haven’t researched the truth in that statement but even if it’s near - that’s alarming.

It will be interesting to see who the culprits are. Definitely planned, late evening chain saw in hand. Mindless vandalism? Most criminals are lazy, so to go hiking to a particular tree in the woods, very strange.

It will be interesting to see who the culprits are. Definitely planned, late evening chain saw in hand. Mindless vandalism? Most criminals are lazy, so to go hiking to a particular tree in the woods, very strange.

I could be mistaken but I think it's in the water so may have needed a boat as well depending on the depth. Think it was an artificial nesting platform. They've also got a very specific time frame as there was a camera filming the nest so hopefully a good chance of tracking someone down.

Unbelievable cuntishness.

Or maybe the fish in the lake all clubbed together to pay for a hit on the Ospreys.

It is in the lake, they've updated the above BBC news page. Utter cnuts

But why?
They dont take lambs. Their impact on the fish stocks of the lake will be minimal. Is there value in the eggs?
Its too much effort for just cuntishness.
I'm regularly at Brenig - was there last week walking.
Genuinely shocked at this.

I suspect it's something to do with fishing. Can't see any other motive.

I could be mistaken but I think it's in the water so may have needed a boat as well depending on the depth. Think it was an artificial nesting platform. They've also got a very specific time frame as there was a camera filming the nest so hopefully a good chance of tracking someone down.
Fingers crossed.

It would be nice to see this or these cnuts have their legs removed with a chain saw and just left to bum around.

It has been rebuilt

That's good, but I bet the Ospreys have lost their young and will probably be fairly suspicious of nesting on the incredible disappearing pole for a few years....

That's good, but I bet the Ospreys have lost their young and will probably be fairly suspicious of nesting on the incredible disappearing pole for a few years....

They are a young pair and it was their first season there. No young, just a single egg. The wardens have rebuilt the old nest and put up a second one to give them more choice. Apparently they have been inundated with calls so maybe some useful info.
Trouble is wildlife crimes get minimal punishments because wealthy landowners are sometimes involved. A golden eagle was found poisoned in Scotland last year - nothing to do with grouse shooting at all (cough, cough.)

The wankers that did this wouldn't like to be publicly identified though would they. Give them a good term inside with costs for the replacement and make them identified.
That would/could be a fitting deterrent too

Back
Top Bottom