A gravel road!

Looks ok to me pal.

What video editing you using Simon?

You're doing OK :thumb

:beerjug:

Embededed.
<iframe width="1045" height="294" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/888U3QvYztA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers Deano - another thing to learn!

Mickey - I have Davinci resolve 17. It is very powerful, far more powerful than I will get my head around. When I know how I can lose the wind noise and overlay something less grating! Nelly the Elephant, perhaps. :D It is a matter of thinking what clips you will need to tell the story, then just getting enough to cover that snippet, rather than trying to do it all in one go. It is exactly the same with documentary photography (feature story telling).

wrap yer mic in fur or rabits foot Simon. even something like tissue is better than nowt

Just the built in mic in my little compact camera Mick..... there is nothing to wrap, I don't know where the outlet is even!

I enjoyed that - a very good effort

You clearly understand perspective, camera angles and how to edit to keep the viewer’s attention.

Nice job Sir.

I enjoyed that - a very good effort

You clearly understand perspective, camera angles and how to edit to keep the viewer’s attention.

Nice job Sir.

Thank you - please have a look at the second attempt at editing - 'Take Two'. I think I have made some progress.

Back
Top Bottom