The Chief

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good Afternoon All.
I am the owner of a superb 1250 Rallye HP TE and am set on as much time in the saddle as possible, however, after 23 years of whizzing up and down ladders and running half marathons around numerous upperdecks of Her Majesty's Warships, my knees are a bit knackered.
I have a Welsh trip coming up shortly and am looking for some pegs or some other relevant suggestion to ease the knee pain that will need to be managed during the trip.
Grateful for the help.
Steve

If after your research you are interested in the BMW OEM lowered pegs (as pictured by Zoltan), I was going to get round to putting a pair on sales and wanted. Might try to do so today. Btw, there was some concern around broken brackets on these but they only appeared to affect a batch of black ones, not seen any reports of issues with the gold colour ones.

If after your research you are interested in the BMW OEM lowered pegs (as pictured by Zoltan), I was going to get round to putting a pair on sales and wanted. Might try to do so today. Btw, there was some concern around broken brackets on these but they only appeared to affect a batch of black ones, not seen any reports of issues with the gold colour ones.

How gold are the gold? I’ve got a 1250gs rally thing and if they clash with the wheels i probably wouldn’t notice or care.

I have gold for 3 years now, no problems, I see the black ones on refund if broken.

Back
Top Bottom