Take two...

King Rat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Gradually getting to grips with the very powerful editing programme I have got, Davinci Resolve. If you are techy minded it must be awesome! Just for clarity, we know the farmer and I asked, because the ground is bone dry he was OK with me going up there.

I am quite pleased with the difference from the first version. I'm sorry, I don't know what 'embed' means or how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpImmGvgXXI

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FpImmGvgXXI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now embedded Simon :thumb

:beerjug:

Thanks chaps. I am actually enjoying stretching my imagination and the learning curve of how to then put what I am trying to capture together is taxing my very small brain!

Apart from the subject of the pictures, can I ask why this is 'Airhead Section' relevant.

Shouldn't this be in the 'creative media' section of the pub??

Apart from the subject of the pictures, can I ask why this is 'Airhead Section' relevant.

Shouldn't this be in the 'creative media' section of the pub??

Because it was me riding my airhead? Just surmising.

Do you have a 1200/1250 by any chance?

The title of this section is 'Airhead Section: Airhead 2 valver info & advice'

Not 'people wanting comments about their videos'.

Why do you assume I have a certain type of bike? What are you trying to do? Cast aspersions on my character because of the type of bike I ride? That's fairly shallow isn't it?

Nice, sadly I have not one jot of artistic talent or imagination....the family have now banned me from any form of photo or video taking. As a matter of interest what percentage of the “film” made it into the video as opposed to the cutting floor?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FpImmGvgXXI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now embedded Simon :thumb

:beerjug:

Cheers Mickey. Someone is going to have to show me how to do this one day!

Nice, sadly I have not one jot of artistic talent or imagination....the family have now banned me from any form of photo or video taking. As a matter of interest what percentage of the “film” made it into the video as opposed to the cutting floor?

Nice of you to say. As to your question, I would think about 50/50. The opening and closing clips are in their entirety. The detail clips can be shot fairly accurately too.

Very good. Not too long either, no crap music. Watch out itchy boots

Oh I don't think so. I won't be doing loads of them, this was just a suitable opportunity to have a go at getting the drone to follow me a bit and get something to practice the new editing suite with. I shall be doing some boating videos though. They should be easier. :D

Back
Top Bottom